Mrika Macula (ARDA)
- Job title: Partner
- School: Association of Regional Development Agencies (ARDA)
- Location: Kosovo
- Faculty profile link: http://www.arda-kosovo.eu/en/
- Position: CEO, ARDA Kosovo
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArdaAssociationOfRegionalDevelopmentAgencies/?ref=ts&fref=ts
- Additional Website: http://www.kosovalive360.com/mrika-gjithmone-e-gatshme-per-te-kontribuuar-ne-permiresimin-e-jetes-ne-kosove.html
Ms. Mrika Macula is the Chief Executive Officer Â Association of Regional Development Agencies (ARDA). Ms. Macula is holder of university degree in management and currently is attending master studies in the same subject and Life Coaching at Noble ManhattanÂ Coaching. Before joining ARDA she worked in the Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning in the position of the Senior Adviser/Chief of Ministerâ€™s Cabinet. Her earlier assignments include various positions with US Embassyâ€™s OCD, Civilian Police International (CPI), Babcock Hiberna Facilities Management.Â
Some of the prominent initiatives and projects where Ms. Macula was involved are â€œRescue of Brown Bearsâ€, reduction of use of biodegradable plastic bags, Brezovica project, international Initiative â€˜Letâ€™s Do it Kosovoâ€™, construction of memorial â€˜Heroinatâ€™ in tribute to contribution of women during the war in Kosovo. Recently, she was nominated by the US Embassy for participationÂ in the International Visitor Leadership Program for climate changes and renewable energy.
Currently also serves at the Center for Social Group Development’s (CSGD) board member, which deals with LGBTI, member of Â Kosovo United State Alumni and she was selected as women of the week.